Over the past few months, we have been fortunate to develop some new, much needed ministries that we are excited to share with everyone and to fill with talented, dedicated volunteers.
Triest Hall is a licensed, 24-hour residential program for developmentally challenged adults between the ages of 38 and 78. The Brothers of Charity staff, operate and live in Triest Hall, creating a living community of support consisting of abled and disabled together.
- Our new RMC position at Triest Hall is the Resident Companion. The Resident Companion will meet and cultivate relationships with the residents of Triest Hall and explore opportunities within the community for residents to engage in activities and socialize with peers.
Founded in 1995 by Sr. Kathryn Etchells, the Holy Redeemer Food Pantry serves over 600 families per month. It is a non-profit emergency food distribution center serving families along the I-95 corridor.
- The Food Pantry Assistant will coordinate and organize food deliveries and donations, greet clients and assist with food pickup
Holy Redeemer Physician and Ambulatory Services provides health care services to the Greater Philadelphia Area.
- The Registered Nurse will work closely with the Holy Redeemer Home Care Physician, accompanying the physician in home visits to homebound patients. (S)he will also participate in disease management programs and follow up with patients after hospital discharge.
- The Care Coordinator will work with patients to reduce the risk of hospital re-admittance, advocate for patients and connect patients with support services.
- The Community Health Worker will support patients and families who are not eligible for and cannot afford VNA services.
We are so excited to serve the community in new meaningful ministries!